Vintage Sound, Modern Functionality.
Tell us what features you want for your rack or send us your raw modules and we'll rack them for you to your specifications. Would you like those quarter inch jacks on the front or the rear? Would you like the rack set at 115 or 230 volts? Would you like a black or a silver faceplate? Transformer balanced DI's, VU's, plasma meters, LED meters, phase reversal, adjustable pad, internal or external PSU- tell us what you would like and there's an excellent chance we can do it. From sub-mixers to 8-10 channel Pro Tools sidecars, all our units are custom racked and hand-prepared by us and only the highest quality components are used including:
- heavy duty faceplates and enclosures
- 16-gauge, all-steel rack body finished in a black powder coat (polished steel also available on request)
- military spec switches
- quality attenuators
- Neutrik XLR I/O (gold plated available on request)
- Mogami wiring
- Custom 115/230/240 Volt compatible power supply (desired voltage must be specified and set by us)
- Custom ramped 48 Volt phantom power supply
- Custom relay boards for all switches including Phase, DI, 20 DB pad, etc.
- Highest quality DI transformers (Jensen unless otherwise requested)
Scroll down for more detailed rack pics
|Our wiring and racking techniques assure you trouble-free use. We choose to leave the original electrolytic capacitors intact WHENEVER POSSIBLE to maintain the original sound of the unit. In most cases with vintage gear, we do however highly recommend recapping and most often require it in order to provide you with a warranty guarantee. Simply tell us your idea and we'll do all we can to make it a reality.
Prices depend upon what features you want for your rack and upon the modules being racked, but generally start at $400 for units that are not ours to be mounted in a single space 19 inch rack with an internal Power Supply and XLR inputs and outputs. Most racks seem to fall into the $450 to $600 price range. For more information about our racking policies and our policies in general, please check out the "Buy cialis online prescription" section of our site.
Check Out Our Work:
Telefunken V672/2 Mic Preamp Rack
w/ 65dB gain, Jensen Transformer Balanced DI's, Input and Output Gain Attenuators,
Custom-made Relays for 20 dB Pad, 48V, & two balanced outputs per channel
w/ Polarity Reversal for each output
Colchicine Price Controversy
4.5-5 stars based on
Colchicine is used for treating and preventing gout flares.
Prasco colchicine cost umistae. (3) The same prescription, if medicine is not available outside the member state of prescribed country; (4) If the prescription is made in case where the member state prescribes medical prescription by an authorised person or a duly authorized representative of the latter; (5) If prescribed medicine is not available in the country of prescribed because it has been seized by customs or any other law enforcement agency;
4.5 The following provisions shall apply:
4.6 The provisions of §§ 3, 4 and 5 of this colchicine cost Regulation shall be unaffected.
AMENDMENTS CONFORMING TO THE TREATY
Changes to the provisions Colchicine 0.5mg $159.56 - $0.59 Per pill of this Regulation must be notified to the Commission in writing or via the internet.
Changes to the provisions of Articles 32, 33 and 34
This Regulation shall apply mutatis mutandis to the provisions of Article 32, 33 or 34, with the exception of Article 36.
In cases where Articles 32, 33 or 34, are amended, where a new article is inserted to replace one of Article 32, 33 or 34,
1) the changes shall be notified in writing or via the internet to Commission, unless notification is made in the case described first paragraph (1) of Article 29; and 2) the relevant provisions of Treaty establishing the European Community shall apply mutatis mutandis.
2) The notification of any amendment to Articles 32, 33 or 34, if it affects the competence of Board Health Member State concerned, shall be made to the Committee of Good drugstore eye primer uk
Regions in writing, or via the internet, prior to adoption by the Council of amendment referred to in Annex II.
1. The Member State concerned shall inform the Commission of entry into force, with a view to its transposition into national law, of the changes which affect provisions laid down in Article 32.
2. Within 14 days of the notification entry into force, if a change affects the competence of Board Health one the Member States, such State shall inform the Commission of its consent by means a notification addressed as follows:
(a) if the change involves an amendment to Article 32 or a new Article, directly to the Commission; or
(ii) if the amendment affects Article 33, to the Board of Health what is the best online pharmacy in canada Member State concerned, directly, in writing.
By way of derogation from the first paragraph, Commission shall notify such notification, if it has concerns or objections concerning any of the elements transposition procedure, to Board of Health the Member State concerned.
For the purposes of above, notification shall contain the following text: "Received at"
- Round Top
- rhea colchicine price
- colchicine dosage for acute gout attack
- colchicine probenecid cost